Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More snow? Is that really necessary?



Hey All! I’m Thaddeus, an OSM/FlatVISTA and twin brother to Atticus. I’m packing my bags and going on a long road trip to the frozen tundra north...also known as everywhere northeast of the New River Gorge Bridge! I’m really looking forward to spending some time with OSM/VISTAs working on economic development projects. 

My first overnight is with OSM/VISTA Amelia Pridemore in Wayne, WV. "Mil" only started in the middle of February, but she is hard at work with the Coalfield Development Corporation. After visiting her, I’m headed to see Aubrey Harris, Tyler Poliquin, Jamie Brackman, Sara Goots, Anesa Owen, and lastly making a stop in Washington, D.C. to see Dr. T Allan Comp and his Public Administration Fellow, Kelly Kim. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment